Amazon is currently offering over $80 in free Android apps in the Amazon Appstore, but only for Friday and Saturday, so make sure to grab them quick before they all go back to normal price. Highlights include the Fleksy Keyboard (normally $3.99), Oxford Dictionary of English with Audio (normally $24.99), and EasyTether (normally $9.99).
You can get these apps not only for Amazon Fire devices, but for any Android device, as long as you have the Amazon Appstore installed. You can do that by ensuring that you have "Unknown sources" checked in your device's Security settings, then download and install the Appstore APK file. More detailed instructions can be found here.
The full list of free apps is below, and remember, these deals only last until the end of Saturday, November 15th, 2014.
- AndroZip Pro File Manager ($2.49)
- Business Card Reader PRO ($4.99)
- Camera ZOOM FX ($2.99)
- EasyTether ($9.99)
- Fleksy Keyboard ($3.99)
- HanDBase Database Manager ($9.99)
- MathsApp Graphing Calculator ($4.99)
- MobiMail for Outlook Web Email ($5.99)
- Office Calculator Pro ($2.19)
- OpenDocument Reader ($3.92)
- Oxford Dictionary of English with Audio ($24.99)
- PrintHand Mobile Print Premium ($12.95)
- Servers Ultimate Pro ($8.99)
- Shuttle+ Music Player ($0.99)
- TextGrabber + Translator Lite ($0.99)
- Tiny Scan Pro: PDF Document Scanner ($3.99)
- XnRetro Pro ($1.19)
You can also claim these freebies online on Amazon.com, but you'll need to eventually install the Appstore on your Android phone or tablet to download them (via Menu -> My Apps -> Cloud -> Refresh).
And now that you have the Amazon Appstore on your Android device, keep checking back on the app everyday to see all of the daily freebies they offer.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: