Forum Thread: Natures Choice Keto Price?

@>>> fairsupplement.com/natures-choice-keto/

Natures Choice Keto Day 7 of taking Keto BodyTone. When I started I weighed 142 pounds. I'm at 138 after 7 days, but that's most likely water weight that I lost, and some fat burned. However, I feel the impact that it's made. I feel so much more energetic. I usually crash around 3PM at work and feel lazy and that has completely disappeared at this point.

Week 2

It's Day 14, I got on the scale and weigh 132. 5 more pounds gone. I've lost over 10. pounds in 14 days so far, but again the first 10 pounds are usually water weight. I do feel less stress and I noticed I don't twist and turn in bed anymore. I feel more energetic in the mornings as well.

Week 3

Its Day 18 of theKeto BodyTone diet. Before I even got on the scale I noticed my pants were looser than usual. The scale said 126. I haven't Natures Choice Keto weighed less than 130 ever since I got married. I've even got a couple compliments by co-workers and friends! At this point I know the diet works, but the 35 pound claims by people on amazon may be difficult to achieve. We'll see in the next few weeks.

Week 4

It's Day 28 and I weigh 118. I definitely cut down on my sugar intake this week. There is still 4 more days, I'm so excited at this point. My husband is actually flirting with me again. We went out last night and for the first time in years, I've notice him getting irritated when other men look at me! The last time that happened was when we just got married!

fairsupplement.com/natures-choice-keto/

Get Our Weekly Android Newsletter

Don't miss out on the cool things your Android can do.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active