How To: Draft/Make Patterns in Different Sizes (Pattern Making of a Basic Dress with Waistline)

Draft/Make Patterns in Different Sizes (Pattern Making of a Basic Dress with Waistline)

If you want to learn patterns drafting/making in different sizes (EXTRA SMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM, MEDIUM-LARGE, LARGE, EXTRA LARGE), now it becomes easy with these great videos that make patterns drafting easier and clearer.

Step 1: How to Take Body Measurements

Step 2: Introduction Part 1A

Lesson 2-1 Introduction Part 1- A - Pattern Making of a Basic Dress with Waistline

Step 3: Introduction Part 1B

Lesson 2-2 Introduction Part 1b - PATTERN MAKING OF A BASIC DRESS WITH WAISTLINE

Step 4: Introduction Part 1C

Lesson 2-3 Introduction Part 1c - PATTERN MAKING OF A BASIC DRESS WITH WAISTLINE

Step 5: EXTRA SMALL SIZE (Front Bodice - Part 1A)

Lesson 2-4: EXTRA SMALL SIZE - Front Bodice - Part 1- A

Step 6: EXTRA SMALL SIZE (Front Bodice - Part 1B)

Lesson 2-5: EXTRA SMALL - Front Bodice - Part 1- B

Step 7: EXTRA SMALL SIZE (Back Bodice - Part 2)

Lesson 2-6: EXTRA SMALL - Back Bodice - Part 2

Step 8: EXTRA SMALL (Front Skirt - Part 3)

Lesson 2-7: EXTRA SMALL - Front Skirt - Part 3

These are just some of the videos. Check out the full playlist link below from Chic Francisco for the rest of the 35 free videos.

Pattern Makingافضل فيديو لتعلم البترون - YouTube

Pattern Makingافضل فيديو لتعلم البترون - YouTube The best videos to learn pattern drafting/making

افضل الفيديوات لتعلم عمل البترون

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

2 Comments

I keep getting mixed up when it comes to the neck and the shoulder slope. Your videos are easy to understand and follow and I was quite successful with how to measure properly. My question is when first starting the bodice slopes I know you used the neck circumference for the horizontal mark but where did you get the vertical mark directly after?

Thank you

Your lessons are wonderful I will practice your methods..thanks so much :)

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest