How To: Apply a Marlene Dietrich 1930s inspired makeup look

Apply a Marlene Dietrich 1930s inspired makeup look

Fashion Face shows us how to create a 30's all over face look inspired by Marlene Dietrich. To create this look you will need full coverage foundation, concealer, a range of matte eyeshadow from taupe to brown, eyeshadow brushes, brow highlighter, mascara, liquid eyeliner, false eyelashes, pressed powder, beige contouring powder, powder and contouring brushes, highlighting powder, red lip liner and red lip cream or gloss. Specific brands are used and suggested, but you could create this look at home with the products you have on hand in your makeup case. This is a bit of a long process, but you will end up with a sultry face perfect for a sultry night or a 30's inspired period costume.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

1 Comment

I am so amazed by you. I am getting ready for my wedding in 7 months. I'm doing the 1930's look. YOU ARE AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL !!!! i signed up just for you. I can't wait to do this look for my wedding day... thanks for the help

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest