Android Forum

Forum Thread: highlighting multiple photos on LG G3 gallery

How do I highlight multiple photos from my LG G3 photo gallery to upload via one of the methods shown on my device. I am only able to highlight one at a time. There is no equivalent to a computer shift key to hold down to do this. Any advice really appreciated - I must have spent at least an hour trying to sort this out!

Forum Thread: Samsung A50 Screen Recording

Is there a way to record the screen of the Samsung A50, when I searched, I found that A50s has the built-in feature for that? Can we enable the same feature on Samsung A50 or Do we need to download a third-party app for it. If so which app is the best for this?

Forum Thread: VirtualXposed

VirtualXposed helps non-root Android users to modify their Android smartphones using Xposed modules. Technically, Xposed modules require root access and a module can be described as a small installable Android modification that can modify Android OS or Android apps. For example, you can use the Samsung Music customiser Xposed module to change the color of the regular Samsung music app. With the help of VirtualXposed, users are able to some of the app-related Xposed modules like Samsung Music ...

Forum Thread: Recover corrupted pictures

Recently I tried to put the pictures in the old Samsung s5 to an sd card. A day later I saw that the pictures and videos were all gone to the lost.dir folder. after some time of searching around the web, I tried to recover them through software and it failed. so now, a new problem has arisen. all the pictures became a folder called UUUUU.UUU. can someone help me recover these corrupted pictures please. thank you.

Forum Thread: Ultra Power Saving

I have been using Ultra Power Saving for quite some time. Recently the Message app disappeared from the list of available apps in Ultra Power Saving. I can still send and receive text messages, but it's very cumbersome. How do I get the Message app back?

Forum Thread: New Battery for One Plus One

Hi all, I've noticed that my battery, surprise surprise, isn't what it used to be (the phone is about 4 or 5 yrs old). I've installed acubattery which tells me that it is still 77% which is great but I'm considering buying a new battery to replace the old one. So, my questions are: -is it a good time now that is has degraded a bit (don't be fooled by that 77%, it discharges pretty quickly i have to charge twice a day even if I've done my best to optimize it) -i seem to understand that they do...

Forum Thread: What Should I NOT Want to See in My Trusted Credentials Log?

My phone (htc desire) is showing all signs of some type of malware . So went to check out my security settings and and found an app that I did not download. In fact the logo of said app was incorrect. They basic design was the same but the color and other small details were not of the genuine app logo. Needless to say, I deleted it. Now I took a look at the trusted credentials and I am not sure if some the certs should be there cause they sound pretty shady. How ever I am a newbie and don't k...

Forum Thread: 3 Different Ways - Check Treble Support for Your Phone

This is only for those if their your phone has been updated to Android 8.0 Oreo or higher. Phones pre-installed with android Oreo are required to support Project Treble — but that isn't the case if your phone gets updated to Oreo. Some OEMs are adding Treble support, others are not. But you can see if your phone got it by using the methods in the video, then your phone supports Treble

Forum Thread: Illustrator on My Phone

Sometimes I create a small design in Adobe Illustrator right on my phone. But today, before sending one of my old drawings, I saw that he was now opening in a distorted form. I don't know what could go wrong. But I really hope for a solution.

Forum Thread: It seems that the file is damaged.

I'm a designer and I'm working on vector graphics and not only. In work it is necessary to resort to various flexible methods and various software. But today I'm stuck in Photoshop on Android for a long time because of an error. While working on sufficient volumetric graphics, the program crashed. There was something terrible with a stretched and flattened texture, in general - all the work stopped. Is there any personal experience in the algorithm for further action? It seems that the file i...

Forum Thread: Excel for Android

Hi there. I don't know what happen with my Samsung Galaxy. Whenever I open the Microsoft Excel for Android an error message pops out saying that it is not able to start correctly. How to overcome this? I am hoping someone in this community could provide me with some answers.

Forum Thread: Adjust Whatsapp Share Media Option on Android

have an LG Stylo G and I use Whatsapp. Whenever somebody contacts me or vice versa their number remains as an option to share media with. This even happens with contacts which I no longer keep on my phone. So I need to find a way to remove all these past contacts so I dont have to face all the clutter of the many different options to share media with. These past contacts are removed when I clear the apps data so I am sure their must be a system app that keeps all this information. I just dont...

Prev Page