Forum Thread: How to Download Facebook Videos on Android

Lately, a lot of videos are being posted on facebook, mostly comedians and vine-stars are putting up these videos to get more exposure – I've been watching a lot of these funny videos but wanted a way to get them on my android phone (Specifically my mom's phone since she's the one who asked me how to do that – this tutorial is based on the long SMS conversation that we had so I thought, why not give back to the wonderhowto community that helps me out – rock on guys)

I found this app that helps me do just that, it's called Mega Facebook Video Downloader, below is the step by step tutorial on how you would get the videos downloaded to your phone without compromising the quality of the video.

1. When you open the app – you have to login to your facebook, once you are logged in just browse to the videos that you wanted to download.

1. Tap on the video that you want to download – this will open a menu for you that says DOWNLOAD or PLAY
  1. Clicking download will download the videos and store it on a location in your phone and it also tells you what that location is – in case you want to get them on your pc. -

All videos you download will be in the DOWNLOADS tab.

I hope this tutorial was helpful to you guys and please let me know if you want more of these kinda tutorials.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active